Who should you contact?

Do you have a question and aren't sure who to ask? Here are the staff members you need to contact to get answers to your questions.

504 plans - contact your child's counselor

Activities - Carolyn Coombs

Advisory - Carolyn Coombs

ASB - Carolyn Coombs

Athletics - Tom Wilfong

Attendance office - Karen McCurry

Attendance officer - Zach Ward

Becca Bill process - Zach Ward

Booster Club - Tom Wilfong & Carolyn Coombs

Career & Technical Education - Ross Short

Clubs - Carolyn Coombs

College Visits - contact your child's counselor

Counselors - appointments can be set up by contacting Christy Headrick ([email protected])

Course Catalog - Counseling Center or on the SHS website under the "Students" tab

Credit Retrieval - contact your child's counselor

Crisis Plan - Carolyn Coombs

Discipline issues - contact your child's administrator

Facility Rentals - Carolyn Coombs (classrooms, PAC, Commons), Tom Wilfong and Lauren Amundson (gyms, fields)

Family Access - Renee Herigstad

Graduation - Christine Del Pozo

Health-related information - Heather Schutza

High School and Beyond Plans (Required for graduation) - Christine Del Pozo or counselors

Individual Educational Plan (IEP) - Jennifer Zill and Chris Bartness

Link Crew - Jeanne Kelly, Bryan Olsen, Tom Wilfong

Online Courses - Christine Del Pozo (Stanwood High School) or Ryan Pike (Lincoln Hill High School)

Parent/Guardian Newsletters - Christine Del Pozo or Kirsti Daniels

Schedule Changes - pick up form in the counseling center

Student Access - Renee Herigstad

Student handbook questions - contact your child's administrator

Student Parking - Zach Ward/Ross Short

Student Senate - Carolyn Coombs

Student Work Permits - Renee Herigstad

Suspension issues - contact your child's administrator

Testing (SAT/PSAT/ASVAB/AP) - Counseling center

Volunteer opportunities - Kirsti Daniels or Wendy Fox